Pick Up Pre-requisite Skills to JC Math Topics and Understand What it Takes to Do Well.
Start on the Front Foot to Breeze Through Your JC Math Journey
The Difference in Difficulty between Sec 4 and JC1 can be overwhelming for many students.
Despite similar topics (differentiation/integration, inequalities), the math concepts are taught at greater depth and there is more emphasis on Concept Application.
This paradigm shift combined with the fast pace of classes can lead to tremendous stress.
This is the objective of our JC1 Math Headstart Program - To pick up relevant skills and get you prepared for what's to come, so you can start your JC journey with confidence.
Graphing Techniques as a Pre-requisite
to JC1 Math Topics
Essential Skills for Math Topics You will Encounter in Term 1 & 2
The Knowledge and Skills to Get You Prepared for JC Math
We adopt a three prong approach to get you ready for JC Math.
1) Graphing Techniques: This involves the skills of using a Graphic Calculator, which is needed for term 1 and 2 Math topics.
2) Fundamental Math Theories and their Application in A level type questions: We teach ahead to math theories that you will learn in the first half of JC1. We also show you how they should be applied to answer exam questions. This gives you a headstart that translates into better performance in school.
3) An Understanding of the JC Syllabus: Discover how you are tested in JC Math and know understand what it takes to excel.
Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to start JC1 on solid footing!
The Tools and Knowledge to
Excel From the Get-Go.
Minimize the "Adjustment Stress" that Your Child has to Go Through!
Gain an Understanding of the JC Math Syllabus
JC Math can be extremely daunting because of the huge jump in difficulty.
We equip your child with fundamental math concepts and theories that are taught in term 1 and 2, which will serve as a "Road Map" to provide your child a solid headstart.
Give your child the knowledge to step into JC with confidence!
Pick Up "Graphing Techniques" as a pre-requisite skill to JC1
A new element in JC1 is the use of the Graphic Calculator.
These Graphing Techniques are required in many topics such as functions, applications of Differentiation / Integration, which are taught in Term 1 and 2.
In this Headstart program, we equip your child with the necessary skills to start their JC journey strong.
The Tools and Resources to Navigate JC Math
In this JC Math Headstart Program, your child will receive in-house notes and materials that provide insights into JC math topics.
These resources will highlight the important elements that your child needs to know, to simplify the learning process.
Designed For Incoming
A tasteful crafted program that accommodates transition into JC1, without being overwhelming.
JC1 Math Headstart
5 Dec 2022 (Monday)
10am to 1pm, 2pm to 5pm (Full Day Program)
1) Graphing Techniques as a Pre-requisite to Functions, Applications of differentiation/integration, transformation, inequalities)
2) Fundamental Math Concepts and their application in exam questions
3) Introduction to JC Math Exam Format and Different Question Types
4) The Critical Thinking process behind JC Math
5) Common mistakes and how to avoid them
Enjoy the Flexibility to Attend Classes Onsite Or Online
In-House Resources For
Ace Clinic Students
Impeccably crafted to assist in learning and revision
Same Quality, Only Change in Delivery
Whether you attend classes online or onsite, we take pains to ensure that the quality remains the same.
Ask questions, clarify doubts and enjoy direct whatsapp support beyond class.
Lesson Materials, Practices, and Model Answers will be emailed to students who attend online so you have everything you need for revision.
We Make Sure You have the Resource Advantage to Complement the Techniques Learnt in Class
We understand that the concepts might appear complex because they are new.
To smoothen the learning curve, we prepared notes and worksheets that comes with detailed explanations and model answers. This allows for easy revision beyond class.
Confused about something? Simply Whatsapp Teacher Kenneth to get clarifications conveniently!
Embark on Your JC Math Journey
on the Strongest Footing Possible
Be 100% Prepared From Day 1
1. Get Acquainted with JC Math Questions and Critical 'Math Concepts' before starting school
2. Pick Up Pre-requisite "Graphing Skills" that are essential for term 1 and 2 topics.
3. Understand the challenges of JC Math and what it takes to do well.
4. Receive curated materials and worksheets that breaks down complex concepts and questions into parts.
5. Direct Whatsapp Support from Teacher Kenneth beyond class
Hear It From Parents/Students Who Attended Classes
"Patient, Committed and Responsible Tutor who has demonstrated his passion for his students to excel."
"Helped my son understand his secondary school math concepts instead of just working the sums."
"Takes effort to assess my son's weakness, prescribes what is required to improve them and is committed in following up on the plan!"
"Improve from D7 to A2 within such a short period of time."
"Patient tutor... detailed in his explanations"
Teacher Kenneth is an ex-MOE teacher who is also the Head Math Tutor at Ace Clinic Education.
Having taught Mathematics for more than 10 years, Kenneth understands the difficulties that your child faces. Through structured techniques and problem solving skills, we simplify the learning curve to transform math into a fun subject. With Chapter Summaries, condensed notes, worked solutions and formula sheets, you will find everything you need to achieve a distinction in A level Mathematics.
7 out of 10 students under Kenneth's tutelage score 'A' every year.
Register For JC1 Math Headstart
Fill in the form below and we will reach out to you asap.
Bridge the Knowledge Gap this December Holidays
Tune Your Child's Mindset in Preparation for What's to Come
The most crucial thing to do, is to prepare your child mentally for the challenges that lie ahead.
Help them to understand the JC Math syllabus and equip them with the skills and knowledge to succeed. The level of confidence that comes from this Headstart is crucial if you want them to transit smoothly into JC.
We regret that slots are limited to keep the class size compact.
Sign up below to book your slot!