Revise Concepts and Strengthen Answering Techniques to Get Prepared for JC2
Reinforce Your JC1 Foundation to Turn Your Grades Around in J2
Didn't do too well in the Promos?
This Headstart Program is your chance to hit the reset button and turn your grades around in J2.
We will be revisiting the three hardest topics of JC1, to revise the essential concepts and formulas you need to know.
You can also expect exam strategies and answering techniques that will guide you to approach exam questions in a systematic manner. Pick up the relevant skills to get you prepared for your J2 journey, so you start the new year with confidence.
Hit the Reset Button:
Revise Key Concepts and Exam
Strategies to Reinforce J1 Foundation
Technique Driven Approach to Math Exam Questions
The Knowledge and Skills to Restart J2 on Solid Footing
4 Essential Segments covered in our J2 Math Headstart Program:
1) Revision of Essential Concepts & Formulas: We summarize the most important concepts and formulas you need to know and present them in an easy-to-learn manner.
2) Strengthening of Core Fundamental Skills: JC Math is challenging because questions are designed to test fundamental skills such as critical thinking, question analysis, problem manipulation and solving, etc. These skills would be covered in our headstart program, and will carry you through to the A levels.
3) Replicable Answering Techniques: We equip you with Answering Techniques to tackle every math question with a structured approach, that you can easily adopt in the exams.
4) Revision of the "Hardest" J1 Topics: Over 3 days, we cover "Application of Differentiation", "Application of Integration" and "Vectors" - topics that J1 students traditionally do poorly in!
Designed to Turn Your Grades Around
A high intensity headstart program that helps students transit smoothly into J2 and hit the ground running.
Differentiation & Their Applications
7 Dec 2022 (Wednesday)
10am to 1pm
Integration & Their Applications
8 Dec 2022 (Thursday)
10am to 1pm
9 Dec 2022 (Friday)
10am to 2pm
Enjoy the Flexibility to Attend Classes Onsite Or Online
In-House Resources For
Ace Clinic Students
Impeccably crafted to assist in learning and revision
Same Quality, Only Change in Delivery
Whether you attend classes online or onsite, we take pains to ensure that the quality remains the same.
Ask questions, clarify doubts and enjoy direct whatsapp support beyond class.
Lesson Materials, Practices, and Model Answers will be emailed to students who attend online so you have everything you need for revision.
We Make Sure You have the Resource Advantage to Complement the Techniques Learnt in Class
We understand that some of the math concepts might appear abstract and confusing.
To smoothen the learning curve, we prepared notes and worksheets that comes with detailed explanations and model answers. This allows for easy revision beyond class.
Confused about something? Simply Whatsapp Teacher Kenneth to get clarifications conveniently!
Embark on Your JC Math Journey
on the Strongest Footing Possible
Be 100% Prepared From Day 1
1. Develop Fundamental skills such as Critical Thinking, Question Analysis, etc.
2. Revise Essential Math Concepts and Formulas from the most "challenging" J1 Topics
3. Master Replicable Answering Techniques to tackle exam questions in a systematic manner.
4. Receive condensed materials, in-house worksheets and cheat sheets that breaks down complex concepts and questions into parts.
5. Direct Whatsapp Support from Teacher Kenneth beyond class
Hear It From Parents/Students Who Attended Classes
"Patient, Committed and Responsible Tutor who has demonstrated his passion for his students to excel."
"Helped my son understand his secondary school math concepts instead of just working the sums."
"Takes effort to assess my son's weakness, prescribes what is required to improve them and is committed in following up on the plan!"
"Improve from D7 to A2 within such a short period of time."
"Patient tutor... detailed in his explanations"
Teacher Kenneth is an ex-MOE teacher who is also the Head Math Tutor at Ace Clinic Education.
Having taught Mathematics for more than 10 years, Kenneth understands the difficulties that your child faces. Through structured techniques and problem solving skills, we simplify the learning curve to transform math into a fun subject. With Chapter Summaries, condensed notes, worked solutions and formula sheets, you will find everything you need to achieve a distinction in A level Mathematics.
7 out of 10 students under Kenneth's tutelage score 'A' every year.
Register For JC2 Math Headstart
Fill in the form below and we will reach out to you asap.
Bridge the Knowledge Gap this December Holidays
Reinforce Critical Skills to See Your Grades Soar.
The most crucial thing to do, is to reinforce J1 fundamentals and build the skills to take on the challenges that lie ahead.
Revise key concepts, learn answering techniques and develop core skills that are crucial to do well in A levels Math. No matter how you are currently doing, hit the reset button with our Headstart Program and hit the ground running in J2.
Sign up below to book your slot!